|11 × 9.5 × 1.25 in
Spiritual Seeds That Reap Christ-Likeness (Volume 1)
Finally! Manuals For Mastering the Righteous Christian Life; With Specific Directions to Literally Become a Living Example of the Christ! This is the first of the six-part series titled, Spiritual Seeds that Reap Christ-likeness.
Each man, upon reading this has realized that it contains previously unheard-of biblical principles and presents answers for whereby a man will literally become a moment-by-moment examples of Jesus, the Christ. That then, allows a man to master life in the area of relationships. Those answers have proven absolutely successful for all who have applied them. Why? Because they’re God’s ways.
Some of the topics are:
– Five concepts that avoid conflicts.
– How to develop a spiritual mind-set.
– Discover your God-given spiritual gift and how it predicts who you are and how you will respond or react to life.
– What is involved in honoring your spirit (your inner person) and care for it as God requires.
– Evaluate the degree that you are exhibiting the Fruit of the Spirit.
– Learn of the value God places on every one of the emotions He created.
– How to solve every marital problem with God’s ways found in this six-series.
All those topics and many more are clearly, biblically defined. With multiple, glowing testimonies from those whom God is still blessing since they have applied each of the biblical subjects presented herein, and many more contained in this volume.
This book is about defeating the power of Satan and his influence in the lives of unsuspecting Christian men; helping them surrender to God; illustrating Christ in their daily lives for their families and others to see. Most men have reported that this book was as helpful to them as was Discovering the Mind of a Woman.
This book should serve two purposes:
1. To reveal for a wife the true nature of a man’s heart, and
2. To give wives a format wherein they can start fulfilling their role as a helpmeet, through honest evaluation of their own hearts, as well as their husband’s hearts.
Please know, the purpose of this book is not to try to draw attention to the nature of a man’s physical conduct, but rather, to the nature of his spiritual conduct. This is the area where men are found to be most wanting!
Two young kids, in love, head over heels, spending every moment together till they weren’t…
Nancy came from a healthy home with siblings and parents who were together for life while Ken came from an unhealthy broken home and grew up in orphanages. Ken’s lack of family, lonely upbringing and total ignorance of how to understand a woman led to countless struggles for him and Nancy to deal with. It wasn’t until they began their own family where Nancy decided no more.
Upon this decision, coupled with God convicting Ken and his failures, their journey turned a corner… slowly but surely, God was guiding them towards understanding their marital roles. As they both worked hard at becoming who God wanted them to be, their lives and the lives of those around them began to benefit from the renewing of their minds and hearts.
This is a true story that begins in sorrow but has a happy ending that you won’t want to miss hearing. With God, nothing’s impossible!
It took a year, but along with volumes I through III, of the six-part series of Spiritual Seeds that Reap Christ-likeness, volume IV is completed and available. Thank you for your patience.
Some of the contents cover subjects like:
- Recognizing that Trials are Designed by God to Build Maturity in the Human Spirit.
- Learning to Enhance the Scope of Biblical Application.
- Apprehending God‘s Objective in all of Life’s Events.
- Building Our Ability to Care for Another’s Spirit.
I pray they are as much of a blessing to you as you read them as they have been to me to write them.
Here’s Volume Three, of the six-part series named Spiritual Seeds that Reap Christ-likeness. Again, more of God’s answers for mastering life are being offered.
Every Christian needs solutions to life’s difficulties. Those solutions are found within this series that have proven to work for all who have applied them—along with the blessings found in God’s Word— from which these answers are derived.
Some of the topics are:
Learning to Find the Good in All that God does. Even those things we may have labeled as bad, wrong, or even ungodly.
Learning to see the character and nature of God in His design for men and women.
God’s purpose in creating women.
God’s purpose in creating men.
Those topics and many more are clearly presented. With multiple, glowing testimonies from those whom God is still blessing since they have applied each of the biblical subjects presented herein.